1. Complete the DBQ assigned in class (1920s Foreign Policy)
2. Complete the OPEN BOOK exercises from Bailey that correspond with chapters 32, 33, and 34 in your textbook. *** There will be a short quiz (no notes allowed) on this information on the day we return. This work will be collected as well.
3. Select a Person to interview that is EITHER: at least 4 times your age or has personal memories of the Depression era or WWII.
Complete the following about the person you are interviewing as a BLOG POST:
1. Name, age, and year of birth of your person:
2. What is the first major historical event that you remember (national or world)and describe briefly what you remember?
3. What specific facts and details do you either remember personally or have been given the impression of by others about life during the Great Depression (1930s) in your hometown or town where you lived?
4. What specific facts and details do you either remember personally or have been given the impression of by others concerning World War II?
5. Think of 3 questions on your own to ask your interviewee and record the questions and answers on the blog.
6. Write a brief comparison (on the blog) of information concerning the Depression and WWII found in your Bailey textbook and the oral history information. Does Bailey back up what you learned or are there differences, explain.
There is a website link in the left hand column that might provide some tips for the Oral History Interview.